What I wanted for Christmas

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_0191-Edit.jpg

. . . . and the wrapping paper was fun!

The original before a touch of "occupational therapy" on a dull wet New Year's Day.

_MG_0191.jpg

A Happy and Healthy year ahead to everyone.

Awesome - you'll find suddenly you have another great subject to photograph...

here's my terror

I suppose you will tell me is is warm and sunny down-under! Wet muddy dog weather here.

sorry mate - gonna be 40 today (that's 100 in the old scale!) - and I'm on afternoon shift and the airconditioner at work packed it in yesterday.....

No sweat mate seems inappropriate!

Fangman, I have to give you a like for the Red Setter - my favourite dogs and a like for Redbaron's terror too even though you amputated his paws :lol: :thumbup:

:lmao:

Your Red Setter looks just like the one we had - she's gone now but, best dog we ever had :thumbup:

Maple is my son's, but she often stays with us and considers herself my favourite granddaughter. I was brought up with setters so like you I have a very soft spot for them.

hehe - I'm going to blame the GL for that shot. I actually like it, as since we got Sami (the wonder dog) the Good Lady has taken an interest in photography. This is one of her earlier shots which we are both quite happy with. The dog can almost walk again now :thumbup:

I'll try post some shots tomorrow... but has any one else attempted to get a decently metered shot of a Black Scottish Terrier?

Most reactions

Back