What if...

Dunno if I could pick one...I can list a few actually. I guess number one is I would have tried harder in school, and done more extra-curricular activities.

I realised I didn't do one.

I regret giving up swimming that I had done since I was 5 till maybe 13 and was good at.

redo.. does it mean... "do again" or.. "go back and don't do that" ... ?

I'd redo my relationship with Ari...I'd either have not started it to begin with, or I would have done a lot of things differently.

*sigh*

I would go back and stop a girl I know from ending up pregnant at 20. I'd have gotten her to move in with me instead of leaving her in the hell that was her mothers home.

There are a lot of things I would have done differently. For starters, I would have listened more when an adult said "you are going to regret that when you get older" or "you wont think like that when you are older". How I wish that could sink into the minds of youth, but I guess it really is true when "live and learn" is quoted. Other things that I would go back and change are more personal, but there are a few.

I'd definitely not touch cigarettes... I''d been smoking for sooo long.. .too long... now it's been a year and a month since I haven't touched them... and I'm happy now... but whenever I go to a pub and feel the smoke in the air and the atmospheare... ehhh it's hard.. even after a year...

mentos_007 said:
I'd definitely not touch cigarettes... I''d been smoking for sooo long.. .too long... now it's been a year and a month since I haven't touched them... and I'm happy now... but whenever I go to a pub and feel the smoke in the air and the atmospheare... ehhh it's hard.. even after a year...

I know the feeling!!!! Been a year for me as well.

Oh yeah...smoking. That was stupid. I would say drugs too, but I had a lot of fun doing them, and they made me the person i am today. The experiences have defined a period of self discovery and all that psycho babble. I'm pretty happy with the fact that I did drugs. As stupid as that sounds. Meh. To each their own. I probably won't be saying that when I'm half retarded by the time I'm 40 or something.

bace said:
Oh yeah...smoking. That was stupid. I would say drugs too, but I had a lot of fun doing them, and they made me the person i am today.

drugs... ehh... I only tried grass....a few times... but I don't wish that...but... I'd never touch it again...

Yeah, the list of what I haven't done is shorter than the one I have, but that's not something to brag about. Drugs are bad, never do them.

bace said:
Yeah, the list of what I haven't done is shorter than the one I have, but that's not something to brag about. Drugs are bad, never do them.

ditto...

Most reactions

Back