What is everyone doing?

I'm extremely bored at the moment. I'm listening to Modest Mouse, drinking bottled water, and helping a friend through some girl problems. Ah, the joys of life...

I'm browsing this here forum and slowly re-building my PC after it decided to take time off - read: Hard Drive failure. :(

Verbal said:
I'm extremely bored at the moment. I'm listening to Modest Mouse, drinking bottled water, and helping a friend through some girl problems. Ah, the joys of life...
Let people figure out their own problems, its good for them :D
Good music choice though

Xmetal said:
I'm browsing this here forum and slowly re-building my PC after it decided to take time off - read: Hard Drive failure. :(
Yeah, hard drive backups are something that you should do, but you don't see the reasons if nothing is wrong, but then hard drives don't give you much warning before they die. :lol:

darin3200 said:
Yeah, hard drive backups are something that you should do, but you don't see the reasons if nothing is wrong, but then hard drives don't give you much warning before they die. :lol:
Heck Yeah, I was using one a few days ago...worked fine, left it alone for 2 mins, then it kicked the bucket :er: Luckily nothing valuable on there...

I'm at school right now and I have nothing but free periods until 1:40. Normally I'd be in Photography class right now but the teacher had nothing for us to do so he let us go. And then I have two scheduled free periods, and then lunch. After that I only have a math class and a chemistry class before the end of the day. Mondays are nice :)

Doing pre-calc homework, after which I plan to watch the daily show and some of the $1 DVDs i got at walmart, such as "the lone ranger", "flash gordon", and my personal favorite, "the real bruce lee"

I just finished up my last homework assignment of the quarter, and am now kicking back with a bottle of water, some Guns N' Roses, and talking to a friend of mine from Kentucky named Hannah.

clarinetJWD said:
I wish I was finished with my homework, but my priorities seem to be elsewhere. (here.)

I have had a total of six homework assignments this quarter...isn't that pathetic? Honestly, I actually miss studying! Next quarter I'll be taking at least a math class, so I should get to study a bit. :p Going to school sucks when you're broke, I can only take one or two classes at a time. =\

Most reactions

Back