What is going to be on the table tonight.

My wife likes when I cook and make her a bowl of blended cereal. Latest win was grape nuts, banana, captain fruit crunch, and a smidge of trix. That earned me.....

IMG_2079.JPG

iPhone

Last edited:
I have I haven't had split pea soup since I was a kid and my grandmother made it.

Me either. There's a good reason for that. Disgusting. The ex-wife used to cook it with lentils. Not much different, except color. Being from a very German family, the ham bone and scraps were always used for 3 bean soup. Love it, but it can be used for so many better meals.

IMG_2133.JPG

iPhone

No mushrooms in the previous pizza/flatbread. This one has mushrooms. Half of this pizza is drizzled with a spicy salsa verde and the other half with Gary's Famous BBQ sauce.

Last edited:
Pan fried 6 spice duck with basil, parsley and chilli, garlic and rosemary giant croutons, chopped salad with toasted sesame oil and apple cider vinegar dressing.

Homemade ramen.

Nice. What did you use for noodles? Soba? Udon? I've even cheated and used the Ramen noodles without the seasoning packet. Have to watch my salt intake.

Did something similar last night. Not sure what to call it. Ramen or Pho? Low sodium beef broth, veggies, rice noodles and thinly sliced venison. In the past, I've used soft boiled eggs, but decided to mix them in like egg drop soup. A little Hoisin and Sriracha...........Stupid good.

Dragon's beard noodles are one of my favorites

Most reactions

Back