What is in your camera bag (post a picture)

I know...some of these people bags are sick!!! But don't forget, we all start somewhere!!

<-----sitting here in envy! :hail:

is there a topic of ppls cameras like putr together

so with battery grips, there fav lens and flash etc all on, wud be similar to this thread but of the actual camera, if not someone make one :)

Here's my main bag:
2391749742_20d9c5ccc3_o.jpg

It contains:
Canon EOS 40D body
Canon BG-E2N battery grip
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSC lens
Canon EF 17-40 f/4L lens
Canon EF 28-70 f/2.8L lens
Various Hoods for all above lenses
Tiffen 77mm Circular Polarizer
2 Canon Speedlite 580EX flashes
2 Honlphoto speed straps
2 Honlphoto speed gobo/flags
1 Honlphoto 8" shoot
1 Honlphoto 5" snoot
Canon ST-E2 infrared flash transmitter
Canon off-camera shoe cord
Stroboframe Quick Flip flash bracket
2 Sto-Fen white flash diffusers (why?)
16 Sanyo Eneloop AA batteries
2 LaCrosse BP800 battery conditioner/chargers
2 Canon, 2 Sterlingtek BP511 batteries
2 Canon CG-580 battery chargers
5 Kingston 4GB 133X Elite Pro CF cards (1 in camera, 4 in hard case)
Cleaning kit

I have a small waist pack as well, with a Canon Rebel xti in it, with a kit lens and spare battery/charger and a 2GB El-Cheap-O CF card for my backup. That's my wife's camera. Dual purpose!

I have a third bag too - I found a big Adorama 45" padded tripod bag, and it carries:
Bogen 3036 tripod with Manfrotto 3047 head mounted
Slik Pro-Pod monopod
2 Westcott 750 Basic light stands
2 Photodex swivels
2 Photodex 45" convertible umbrellas
1 Photodex 40" white/gold reflector
1 Westcott reflector holder
1 Manfrotto super clamp

I know...some of these people bags are sick!!! But don't forget, we all start somewhere!!

<-----sitting here in envy! :hail:

You started with Nikon, And look how for you have come.:lol: No, just Kidding.

Really don't ban me for starting a Nikon v. Canon flame war. :lovey:

Billingham Hadley bag containing; Nikon F3HP and Nikon FE2 bodies, Nikkors 28 f3.5Ai, 50 f1.8Ai, 135 f3.5Ai, polariser filter, orange filter for b&w, skylight filters, cable release, Weston Master V meter, film, pen, notebook, Leica Trinovid 10x32 binoculars, compass, spare batteries.

I have this thing:

18-1980-IMG1.jpeg

The camera that goes in it is a GX-10, mostly with the 18-55 f3.5-5.6 on it this month (last month was my other lens, i try to stick to one for one month and alternate. It makes me learn the lens inside out).
In the side pouch there is my Pentax SMC-M 50mm f1.7 with a rubber hood and the rear cap for the kit lens.
In the other pouch there is whichever filter is not on my 50mm, UV or Polarized, a rocket blower, and a microfiber cloath.

Now, lets be a little serious here. I am not going to walk around with a fanny pack on, even if it says lowepro and has a camera in it. This all fits nicely into this:
Run_DMC_travelbag_black.jpg

Now it looks nothing like a camera bag...

Well i guess that if i compare it to most of the things i have seen on the thread, it is nothing like a camera bag :(

You guys are EQUIPED !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back