What is this?

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been experimenting a bit with my new, sophisticated lightbox, and came up with this rather sexy image.

Is it too obvious what this is?

DSC_0016-1.jpg

looks like apple juice to me...nice perspective. Is that that < $10 lightbox?

My first thought was the bottom of a bottle of olive oil...but then again, I'm sorta hungry right now :)

thats what I was thinking....the bottom of a juice bottle?

I really want to make a lightbox :)

My first thought was the bottom of a bottle of olive oil...but then again, I'm sorta hungry right now :)

Yea, nothing like a big ol' bottle of olive oil to get the taste buds watering!:lol:

:drool: I'll eat anything dipped in olive oil! ...Well, almost anything...

A bottle of oil it is. It was too obvious, then :)

Here are two more pics from the same session:

2. Pop (I know it's overexposed &#8211; that was the idea)
DSC_0002-2.jpg

3. Oily abstract
DSC_0012.jpg

Oooh I got it right-- do I get a prize??

#3, super sharp, super high resolution would make for a good desktop type background of some sort. I love the rich color :)

Oooh I got it right-- do I get a prize??

#3, super sharp, super high resolution would make for a good desktop type background of some sort. I love the rich color :)

Well, since you are an olive oil junkie, how about you win exclusive rights to use photo #3 as a desktop wallpaper without restriction throughout the world in perpetuity? If you insist a bit, I might even throw in a bottle of Italian extra virgin olive oil ;)

Nice lighting. I can't really do that much lighting stuff, don;t have money for lights.

These photos were taken using this. The money you have in your pocket right now is more than enough to build it.

Any other loving or hateful comments before we let this thread die?

Nice results from your "Blue Peter" build there! Very nice lighting and sharp shots. I've tried this before but got nowhere lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back