What is...

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
JT/Joshua Tree?

I feel like such an idiot asking this but i've tried to figure out what it is without asking any questions but all i've gathered is that it is some kind of gathering/meet somewhere...is there more to it? :oops:

Thanks

it's a meeting in Joshua Tree National Park which if I am not mistaken is a desert in california. Some lucky member where able to meet up and camp out and will return soon with pictures to make us even more jealous!

http://www.nps.gov/jotr/

core_17 said:
Yeah...it was arranged about 6 months ago...I was supposed to go, but in the end it didn't work out. :(

Just as well. You and MD... alone... under the cactus... An experience like that could seriously warp a girl.

I think it's to do with the heavy breathing. The moisture in breath makes bra straps thighten unevenly. I read that somewhere...

core_17 said:
Um..this is TPF...that happens EVERYwhere. (especially with Hertz around) Haven't you figured that out yet? :)

That's right. Blame me.

I was a young, innocent schoolteacher who knew nothing about leg-humping or the sexual alure of parking spaces until I joined TPF.....

Hertz van Rental said:
That's right. Blame me.

I was a young, innocent schoolteacher who knew nothing about leg-humping or the sexual alure of parking spaces until I joined TPF.....

...says the half-naked Mickey Mouse. ;)

core_17 said:
...says the half-naked Mickey Mouse. ;)

Half naked? Completely naked, thank you. And you said it was the TPF initiation ceremony that every new member was put through. How could I have been so naiive as to believe you? And you left me a ruined man - like you have so many others (*sob*)

core_17 said:
You weren't completely naked. You were wearing black bars! :biglaugh:
They are not the only things that have gotten worn. The thing that worries me, though, is that they have dropped off. What's going to be next?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back