What kind of a plane are you?

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983

I'm a

F/A-22 Raptor You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

F-15 Eagle
You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

quiz983outcome6.jpg

EA-6B Prowler You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

quiz983outcome5.jpg

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

Going with the trend here:

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

F-15 Eagle You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
If I were an aeroplane then it would be one of the Arrows (Red 7)

I like to be part of a team - artistic and full of grace which even after many years still turns heads and as their Motto describes - 'Eclat' First amongst Equals

Thought you'd be more like a Sopwith Pup - old, slow and out of date :lol:

in answer to your PM FOTO-GRAFFIC

I too would like to be a boeing stearman ;)

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

My Results:

quiz983outcome5.jpg

EA-6B Prowler

bace said:
EA-6B Prowler You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

quiz983outcome5.jpg

ditto

Most reactions

Back