**What lens should i use for modeling pictures?**

wow you must be a really good friend to do it for free. some friends of mine asked me to do the same and i thought yeah ill do it for nothing. 8 hours total shooting and 12 hours editing some 800 images lately and we decided to negotiate a price lol.i just hope for your sake its a small clothing line

2,117 photos, 10 hours of shooting, and i haven't even gotten to selecting which ones to edit and then editing those

Your mad !!!...Don't sell yourself short mate.
Regardless if he is a friend he will be benefitting (publicity) from your photos. At least get your name or some recognition onto them.
If you normally charge $150-$200 per hour normally maybe reduce it for him but don't do it for free.
You were looking at gear to buy for this, another expense to you.
Just my 2 cents

Your mad !!!...Don't sell yourself short mate.
Regardless if he is a friend he will be benefitting (publicity) from your photos. At least get your name or some recognition onto them.
If you normally charge $150-$200 per hour normally maybe reduce it for him but don't do it for free.
You were looking at gear to buy for this, another expense to you.
Just my 2 cents

oh no you got it all wrong. i started photography 6 days ago. before then i didnt know how to even use a slr camera. this is just something i as well my firend wanted to do. so it's no problem.

I use my 24-70L for portrait style photographs.

Most reactions

Back