What mode do you normally shoot at?

Manual, 100%. It just seems easier and faster to me... I used to use Av a lot, but when I try to now, it just ends up pissing me off and I go back to manual, lol.

I typically don't shoot in rapidly changing light though, so that helps. In those situations, manual might be slower.

Like many others here, 95% manual. The other 5% is a mix of AP and SP depending on subject/event/environment.

Yep probably Manual 90% of the time. As like total control of exposure,shutter,aperture and iso and tweak the trade offs balancing those four.

Full Manual 99% of the time. The 1% is when i tried the other modes when i got my camera. :lol:
I got a dSLR just to use manual. Oh and changing lenses. I LIKE EVERYTHING IN MY CONTROL!!!

</start>evil laugh</end>

Manual, 100%. It just seems easier and faster to me... I used to use Av a lot, but when I try to now, it just ends up pissing me off and I go back to manual, lol.

I typically don't shoot in rapidly changing light though, so that helps. In those situations, manual might be slower.

Me too! After shooting manual for so long, I go to shoot Aperture and get mad b/c it's not doing what I want it to! Guess I'm just a control freak. :lol:

I'm mostly using aperture priority with spot metering so I have better control, this is fine 90% of the time. When I don't like the results, I switch to manual. I also use M when I'm shooting with a flash.

Most reactions

Back