what next for the Nikon Pro-Line?

photo61

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.canosaphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know I am getting way ahead of myself but I as nice as the D850 seems to be I can't help but to think of what will be the specs on the next Nikon Pro body? If they are giving us 45MP at 9 FPS with the grip what will the sensor and frame rate be for the next pro body along with dynamic range and noise level at high ISO 's be like?

I know I am getting way ahead of myself but I as nice as the D850 seems to be I can't help but to think of what will be the specs on the next Nikon Pro body? If they are giving us 45MP at 9 FPS with the grip what will the sensor and frame rate be for the next pro body along with dynamic range and noise level at high ISO 's be like?

The future top dog will be just like the past top dogs for Nikon. It will have fewer MP's, but faster shutter, faster buffer, the next newest AF system, tougher build, and at least 2x the price tag of the D850!

It would all be a guessing game but likely a few more pixels than the existing d5 with more FPS and better implementation of video and live view with an even better battery. Slightly better ISO and dynamic range

That's probably all it needs for its market.

Built in WiFi, touch screen, and bluetooth triggering.

The future top dog will be just like the past top dogs for Nikon. It will have fewer MP's, but faster shutter, faster buffer, the next newest AF system, tougher build, and at least 2x the price tag of the D850!
Wasn't there rumors about a D5X? maybe thats a D850 on steroids?

Nikon has already registered D6, D7, D8, and D9 with the US Trademark office. So those will be your new models over the next decade and a half or so.

Incremental improvements only, not a leap of technology anytime soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back