Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Plans for the weekend?

We are taking the boys to a local sugar house so they can see how maple syrup is made.......plus we get to sample maple products.....:drool: Living in New England has its perks :mrgreen:

Sounds like fun Allison. Should be some good photo opps.

I don't know if I have plans or not :scratch: I know that I'm going to the Oilers Vs Redwings game on Saturday night.

My Blazer is at the dealership, getting the 4x4 fixed...so I will have 4x4 working for the first time. Maybe I should go out and try to get stuck :D

yo alison.....hey girl... yours sounds so much better than mine..

its gonna rain and be about 40 degrees...

so if me and nicole can get out, we will...go hit cemetaries and take some shots...aside from that..sleeping sounds good....

No plans really over here... just the usual. Saturday is usually a lazy day for me and then Sunday we go off to DC for church and "culture" with the kids. :D

Yaaaaaayyyyy Friday! I am so glad it's Friday...I'll really get to enjoy my weekend I think. :mrgreen:

I'm going to two shows tonight...an acoustic rock show at a coffee house, then another solo artist's show at a coffee house around the corner, lol. I'm totally enjoying this whole "having a life" thing. It's different and rather stressful, but it's been great.

As for the weekend though, tomorrow I plan on sitting around my apartment, doing some gaming, playing some pool with my roommate, watching some movies, and just being a bum :mrgreen:

I've been a busy bee today and barely popped in here... :blushing:

mmmMMMMmm I want some of that maple syrup...there is no comparison to the real thing. :drool:

It is so beautiful outside right now it's breaking my heart! :sun: 74 degrees and a light breeze - what the South is all about this time of year. :heart: I'm thinking the O-dog needs a walk down by the creek after work, then I'm hitting the patio with a fine bottle of grenache from 100 year-old vines. :thumbup: yum!

Probably ink some bromoils this weekend. Weather turns nasty on Sunday so tomorrow is all about yard work and fresh air. :)

aprilraven said:
...aside from that..sleeping sounds good....

That sounds even better than maple syrup! :mrgreen: Sleep....:drool:

I don't want to be known as the "Friday thread guy".

I'm drunk. At work. If this is any sign of things to come it should be a great weekend. First weekend with no smoking though. It's gonna be tough.

Alison said:
That sounds even better than maple syrup! :mrgreen: Sleep....:drool:

tell you what, i will trade you... you sleep, and i will hold and rock evelyn... deal???????

can you imagine me babysitting your child??? does that just scare the mommy slippers off ya???

:D

( i swear i am good with kids, they think i am nutz... plus, in all truth, mine turned out pretty good!!)

aprilraven said:
tell you what, i will trade you... you sleep, and i will hold and rock evelyn... deal???????

can you imagine me babysitting your child??? does that just scare the mommy slippers off ya???

:D

( i swear i am good with kids, they think i am nutz... plus, in all truth, mine turned out pretty good!!)

Deal! There is fresh milk for her in the fridge and some sweet tea for you :love:

I've got big and exicting plans......ready for them?

I have to take my wife's car to get the inspection done. It has been expired for about 5 months, and she just told me about it. Actually she only found out because I cop pulled her over.

THEN, I get go out and take some pitcures with the lens I got, unless the weather is crappy. I hate that I have a 35mm body....wish I could swing the digital rebel body :( I'd never stop shooting if I didn't have to pay for developing or film. I'd love to sae the money I would pay for film and develpingt o spend on a camera, but then I woudn't be able to take any shots for about 2 years if not longer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back