what resolution should I have my digital camera set at

photo girl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am struggleing with my print quality. I am pretty sure that it is a resolutin problem. right now my Image Quality is set at fine my resolution is set at large Iso is at 200 because that is the lowest that my camera goes. My image sharpening is set at normal, Tone comensation is set at Auto and my color mode is at sRGB. Can anyone helo me figure it out.

By the way how do you attach a photo

Everything sounds like it is set fine. Though I prefer the Adobe RGB colorspace since there is a larger amount of colors.

sRGB is the standard for web graphics. AdobeRGB is the standard for digital photographs.

could this be why my colors aren't as crisp as they should be? Take for example if my subject is wearing a dark color there are little pink lines in the color.

No, I doubt that is the issue you're experiencing.

Are you talking about a blue/pink pattern that shows up with fine detail such as fabrics? That is called moire.

no it's not a moire. I wish I new how to download a picture to show you what I am talking about. Another problem area for me is in shadows underneath chins and other skin tone shadows.

Most reactions

Back