What seem to be working for me.....

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm obviosly the newbie here, but I'm been trying to force myself to use the manual settings as opposed to the auto-point-and-shoot. I find myself learning and getting lost and irritated. However, I seem to be catching on here at least in the area of controlling my exposure. I still need to learn what's a good exposure, but I'm at least getting the handle on being able to control the camera between ISO, f/stop, and shutter speed and come up with some nice looking pictures.....I think....

Well, that is good then!
And you are lucky you can learn all this without having to wait for your roll of film to be finished, handed in, developed, and the results on paper only a week later (to maybe be utterly disappointed then with the results) - today you can see it the second after you have taken the photo and decide if this one tested setting was good or not so good and maybe try another one immediately after! :D

Well, that is good then!
And you are lucky you can learn all this without having to wait for your roll of film to be finished, handed in, developed, and the results on paper only a week later (to maybe be utterly disappointed then with the results) - today you can see it the second after you have taken the photo and decide if this one tested setting was good or not so good and maybe try another one immediately after! :D

Yes, that's the only reason I can pick it up at this pace......Although, I will be looking for a larger display on my next camera....

I'm having the same problem. I got my first DSLR two days ago and am forcing myself to use M mode 24/7. I take 200 shots and maybe like 5 of them. The other 195 are blurry/grainy/over or underexposed. Lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back