What should I do??

ang1995

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So last year I made a big mistake of giving the lady that I had done pictures for a CD of the non edited ones because I felt like I was really bad at that time and she was into photography so today I did a shoot for her again and then she tells me that I can just give her a CD of the ones that have not been edited and I don't need to edit any of them I do NOT want to do this but it seems like some people are kinda looking at me weird like "why don't you whats the problem with it?".

How do you feel about this?

She is also not paying me....I know I know she should be and I want her to but she is not offering to pay at all. But that is a different story :)

You made the mistake of not discussing the arrangement before hand and explaining to the customer what you have grown and learned and changed... What do you do now? With this client I'd probably explain the whole growth, learned, changed, etc thing and tell her you'll give her the CD THIS TIME ONLY and only because you didn't discuss it before. However, the CD of images are not to be edited as per US Copyright.

I'd probably explain the whole growth, learned, changed, etc thing and tell her you'll give her the CD THIS TIME ONLY and only because you didn't discuss it before. However, the CD of images are not to be edited as per US Copyright.

Agree. Cut your losses and move on. Next time, you should make sure these things are established first!

Most reactions

Back