What should I do???

Vikiing0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello I'm a new member here and been photographer (dslr) for a year and few months I used work with video cameras as director of music videos a shorts videos but new country mean new job so toy question at the moment I get my camera Nikon D5000 I get it in a good price with two lenses and few more accessories for $500 but it's time to upgrade to a better camera or I should get some equip to start a studio right now I don't have a big income eel not even as medium income:lol: so I can't go all the way to high end camera equipment I was thinking in Craigslist studio set or ebay camera so please I need help to decide what my next step should be right now I'm interested in do some panoramics and studio photos like models and infants no into weddings really but the most important it's I don't like edit my photos even if I need take 200 shoots from the same point no edit old school photography but with a dslr lol thank for the help in advance the vikiing0

I just purchased a D7100 and I am very pleased with it. I think you could do what you're talking about quite readily with a D7000 or a D7100, and the glass you already have would work nicely. I've noticed that the D7000 has been on sale at a few retailers since the D7100 came out. You might also be able to find one used, and quite often, photographers take excellent care of their equipment, so buying used isn't a bad option. I understand the limited income thing. Put that camera to work!

And not a single period or comma was used that day.

LOL.. The Grammar Forum ... did I get lost? I'd answer your question OP but it's outside of my knowledge. I'm certain you'll get an answer though, just be patient. :)

If you're just looking for better and newer technology which will produce better images, get either the nikon D5100, D3200, or D5200. All three of these cameras will give you better images. If you're looking for better functionality and ease of use in manual mode, consider models like the D7000, D90 or D7100. They will give you better images as well as be easier to use in manual mode due to dual command dials among other features. If you want to really step it up and get significantly better image quality as well as much improved low light performance, go for a full frame model like the D600. Your next upgrade should be based on your need, which is not very evident from your post.

Well, two people managed to provide intelligent, concise answers to the OP's question,without a single smart-alecky comment about the OP's grammar. I wonder how many people noticed the OP mentioned moving to "a new country"...just sayin'... seems very possible that the OP might also be posting on a phone and/or in his/her non-native language.

My neighbor is from mainland China, and funny thing is, I can understand everything she says, and it's ALWAYS in worse and more-broken, more-fragmented, and more gramatically incorrect English than the OP's English.

As someone who isn't from the US and doesn't speak English as my first language, it's not the matter of "grammar". If he is sincere about the communication he is trying to establish, he'd have tried a lot harder. I respect him as much as how much he respects me.

He obviously has no problem with the language. Trust me, I have a ton of friend who do, and there's a huge difference.

Sorry for the static before.

Look into a D700, you'll get old school results with clean files -not much digital noise. No video I'm afraid but for stills it's still a great camera.

Since it's a full frame camera look to an 85mm f1.8D, a 50mm f1.4 or 1.8D. If you want to go outside with it you could also get a 180mm f2.8 (if you don't mind a manual focus you'll pay about half of what you'd pay for an af-d).

I just purchased a D7100 and I am very pleased with it. I think you could do what you're talking about quite readily with a D7000 or a D7100, and the glass you already have would work nicely. I've noticed that the D7000 has been on sale at a few retailers since the D7100 came out. You might also be able to find one used, and quite often, photographers take excellent care of their equipment, so buying used isn't a bad option. I understand the limited income thing. Put that camera to work!

Thanks you so much I will look at the D7100

Thanks I think I will go with the d7000 or D7100

Well, two people managed to provide intelligent, concise answers to the OP's question,without a single smart-alecky comment about the OP's grammar. I wonder how many people noticed the OP mentioned moving to "a new country"...just sayin'... seems very possible that the OP might also be posting on a phone and/or in his/her non-native language.

My neighbor is from mainland China, and funny thing is, I can understand everything she says, and it's ALWAYS in worse and more-broken, more-fragmented, and more gramatically incorrect English than the OP's English.

Hi hey thanks for the help but I just don't care what others think I move to USA 1 year and few months to USA and I really think I'm doing great they just are bored and without a life so don't worry and yes I'm from my iPhone which it's really annoying
Do all the sentences perfectly and the auto correction really mess up some times the words lol but thanks btw I'm CUBAN

As someone who isn't from the US and doesn't speak English as my first language, it's not the matter of "grammar". If he is sincere about the communication he is trying to establish, he'd have tried a lot harder. I respect him as much as how much he respects me.

He obviously has no problem with the language. Trust me, I have a ton of friend who do, and there's a huge difference.

Hey cow as the English professor you are shouldn't be "Trust me, I have a ton of FRIENDS. who do..." you are referring to more than one friend that it's plural.

Snap,Getting schooled on english lessons.:whip:

Most reactions

Back