What Should I Do

chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisburke.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife and I realized that we really don't have any nice pictures of the 2 of us together, because I'm always behind the camera... so we went out last night and took some shots..

Wondering what you guys would do to make these better...

The Favorite
1176317668_ddf3a3218d.jpg

1175466239_a00c189376.jpg

1176325196_1a2b56c001.jpg

1176318730_e6868e64d5.jpg

Other than the fact that I'm not photogenic, what would you pro's do to make these nice pictures, maybe even printable and worthy of a wall hanging.

First is great. I would personally remove the sunnies, but this has nothing to do with the photo itself.

Do you have a UV filter mounted on the lens? It could explain the loss of contrast due to the flare. The backlight and fill light a great, but I do find that little flare of the railing distracts from ... you :)

Bottom photo could be better using a cheap reflector to bounce some light on your faces.

Its hard to do much with the photos you supplied because of compression. I also like the first one would probably make a nice 8x10 crop from the original. I took the liberty to get rid of the sun glare off the railing.

brightspotgone.jpg

Honestly (this is to take nothing away from your pictures, or make any negative comment in any way)... were I you, I would hire a professional photographer to take some shots of you and your wife.

She will love having them, and you can watch the pro like a hawk, and learn all kinds of things.

But that is me.

I agree with using a professional. My boyfriend and I have TONS of pictures together, even one of us that a friend took where we were sitting on the mountain together with our backs to the camera watching the sunset. Those are for photo albums and scrapbooks and even picture frames on a shelf, but if you're looking for something to hang on the wall, professional is the way to go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back