What super power would you have?

I have always wanted to be able to fluently speak ANY language spoken in this world, and to be able to perfectly play ANY musical instrument.

Something simple for me - the ability to stay at the peak of physical fitness and healthy at all times without trying whilst living on a diet of pepperoni pizza and Guinness

I would have the power to understand, and manipulate the outcome of quantum physics in order to travel in both space and time with the simple power of thought.

i would say flying but how about mind manipulation because with that kind of brain power i'm sure i could arrange for some sort of flight...

sweeeet

i would like to have the powers to control everything in the world with my mind.

Like this...

May not be work safe, but hilarious

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris I like your idea I might have to change mine lol.

why flying...just get in a jet...do something you truly cant do. Like mentioned....Go back in time....or maybe see 3 minutes into the future at all times

I always liked that guy from the X-Men movies. The guy that could manipulate metal. A photographic memory could be pretty useful as well. :mrgreen:

I would go with sort of an "ultimate" form of telekinesis that I'm including in a story I'm writing. The most basic level of telekinesis is simply the ability to move objects. The second level is the ability to move yourself, effectively flying. This then advances to the ability to stop molecular motion, which effectively freezes time. The fourth level is to accelerate molecular motion. Meanwhile, through this advancement is the ability to move non-solid objects, advancing to liquid and gas. So the last level I've come up with is the ability to re-structure molecules as you want. For example, making a "solid" wall out of air. Or a more advanced stage of that is able to change your appearance. The fatal flaw of this ability is not being able to manipulate energy (there always has to be a flaw ;) ).

Most reactions

Back