Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.lensphotoworld.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Here are a few hayfields, silk floss fruit, sunflower fields and vineyards for C&C.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

$Bale of hay leading into field and mountains.jpg

$Hay field into the mountains.jpg

$Field with hay bales - Panorama.jpg

$Silk floss fruit pod - Ceiba speciosa - close up.jpg

$Silk floss tree - hanging pod - Ceiba speciosa - 2.jpg

$Silk floss tree with pod - Ceiba speciosa.jpg

$Sunflower field - blue skies - 2.jpg

$Sunflower field - blue skies.jpg

$Vineyard leading off into the distance - wide angle.jpg

$Vineyard leading off into the distance.jpg

Last edited:
I need some of that hay to fill my barn..

Nice work! Love #1 & #2

I think # 7 would be better if a sunflower was more prominent in the frame as the main subject. Like if one was in the lower left and fairly large and showing the fields, sky, etc in the rest of the frame. I'm just kinda lost in it as is. But that's just me.

I love the clouds in # 9

# 4 - I have never seen a silk floss fruit .. never heard of one either. Thanks for sharing that.

Beautiful photos!! Love the colors :)

wow! I feel like im standing there when I look at them. loving these! Really loving the first and 9. Best stuff I've seen in a while.

Very nice shots.

I think # 7 would be better if a sunflower was more prominent in the frame as the main subject. Like if one was in the lower left and fairly large and showing the fields, sky, etc in the rest of the frame. I'm just kinda lost in it as is. But that's just me.

I love the clouds in # 9

# 4 - I have never seen a silk floss fruit .. never heard of one either. Thanks for sharing that.

Thanks astroNikon.

I hear the recommendation about 7, I hear what you mean, but I have to think about whether I like the idea or not for this type of shot. I know that usually it's good to have something in the foreground to lead the eyes, but here it's the field of flowers that is the focus.

Silk floss fruit was a new one for me to. I went back after and "picked" the silk floss fruit from the tree for my wife to add to her home-made paper, and the stuff is amazingly soft. More so than silk.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back