voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks, back from our trip to Denver. I shot 4 rolls of film. 2 b&w and 2 slide. I got the first roll of slide flim (sensia) processed while I was there and they all came back like this.

wtf1.jpg

wtf2.jpg

wtf3.jpg

Was this a bad batch of film or the processing?

It looks like really old film (or heat or Xray damage), or exhausted chemicals. I'd email Fuji and see what they say.

I ordered this from B&H and received it a few days before leaving on our trip. I keep all my film in the fridge. It expires 11/2004

oriecat said:
Well I have no idea, but that really sucks!

it sucks... There is almost no color to these pics. A couple were decent after running through photoshop... others are hopeless. A few look great in b&w. like this one. I sure hope the roll of Velvia comes out good.

If you had them processed at a strange lab you just had bad luck. Their chemicals were probably weak. Sensia is my slide film and I have never had anything like this.

WOW. I hope it's the fault of the developer. I just received several different types of slide film from B&H (never any problems in the past) and am getting ready to head out of town for a few days. It's residing in the fridge as I type this.

No Sensia, though - haven't tried that slide film yet. I've not shot a lot of slide film, frankly, and am trying several different brands on this trip...some Fuji Provia, the basic Ektachrome, something else called Ektachrome color reversal, and an Agfa tossed in there, too. All with a year left on the exp. date.

Glad you were able to salvage a few, and good luck with the rest!!

that totally sucks .. i'd be screamin my head off!!!! :irked:

It was done at a Moto Photo which is a chain. I have had a roll of Sensia processed at a motophoto here in Arizona but they send it out. In Colorado, they did it on site.

I feel your frustration voodoocat. Back in the days when I was still using films, I had many horror stories of bad developing. Hope your other ones turn out good.

jmherbison did a wonderful job at retouching them.

Not bad except for the #2

Those 3 were the most workable. others would take a lot of work with only marginal results.

I did those really quick. post some of the others. I have done a lot with photo touch ups. My grandmothers house was flooded and a trunk full of family photos were damaged by the water. I spent 6 months touching up photos. I even added color to some black and white photos.

Most reactions

Back