What the?

Unmanedpilot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did the forum just literally change as I posted a reply? I saw the old style of posts, then mine was in a new format.. then once I went back to the man page everything was different....

Talk about a quick change!! :confused:

Yeah, it changed between posts for me too! I thought I'd got kicked off or something. It looks like they're now doing a 'thanks' or 'rep' type of format as well. Hmmm.

Yeah, it changed between posts for me too! I thought I'd got kicked off or something. It looks like they're now doing a 'thanks' or 'rep' type of format as well. Hmmm.

Hahahah! That's been done on this forum before. Trying it again is the stupidest idea ever. Have fun with that!

I think it's sweet! Don't really like the buttons in the type-box, though... they're kinda cheezy and the picture is totally off what they actually are.

Love the photo gallery thing though, that's the best !

I dunno, I don't visit for a while and everything changes.

I'm not sure about this "Thanks" business - can be a good thing, can be a bad thing depending on the forum, but at least there doesn't seem to be a "Groan" button - yet

the design looks decent enough to me.

Of course, i remember when the forum was all just fields. Cheeseburgers were a penny back then!

Most reactions

Back