What to do when its raining...

WDodd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was bored today, unable to work because my job takes me outside, so here is a pretty cool not particularly original idea but cool I think. C&C the crap out of it please :lol:

How could you stay indoors and yet take this?
Or did you actually STEP OUT INTO THE RAIN for us to take this photo :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink: !?!?!

Nice.
I feel that although there probably were not very many highlights in nature on a wet day as that one the photo would still improve with some more highlights "pulled up". Your DOF was "mini" and I am debating with myself if I find it a smidge too "mini" ... :scratch:

How could you stay indoors and yet take this?
Or did you actually STEP OUT INTO THE RAIN for us to take this photo :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink: !?!?!

Nice.
I feel that although there probably were not very many highlights in nature on a wet day as that one the photo would still improve with some more highlights "pulled up". Your DOF was "mini" and I am debating with myself if I find it a smidge too "mini" ... :scratch:

I definitely went out into the rain. It was more of a constant mist so it wasn't too bad. I also thought the DOF was a bit too shallow and I cropped the original tighter to try and fix this a little.

A tad more DOF would definitely help.
You could experiment with angles here (you have the time)

When it´s raining, I still go out ...get some of my best shots in bad weather

or, stay home and catalogue stuff, and make back-ups (CD only btw!)

Most reactions

Back