I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Earlier this year, my working title changed so I was getting new business cards. I told them to include my professional certification but someone messed up so they had to re-order them.

Now I have one box of wrong cards plus all the old cards I have with my old title on them.

I know the smart thing would be to destroy them to prevent some sucker from impersonating me and getting me in trouble but I'd like to do something creative with them.

So what do I do with them? Any ideas?

Find as many places that you can that have the bowl to drop your business cards for a chance to win something free :D

I tried leaning them together like playing cards to make a structure...but they are too small & slippery. Or maybe I had too much coffee that day ;)

AlisonS said:
Find as many places that you can that have the bowl to drop your business cards for a chance to win something free :D

Not a bad idea.

Every couple of years there is a really huge trade show that my company sends me to...the Global Petroleum Show. There are tons of booths that have the "fish bowls" with great prizes. The first time I went, I dropped at least a hundred cards, hopping to win a prize.

....then I learned the cold hard truth. Most people just sort through the cards and give the prizes to people who are or could be customers. My company is not likely to buy anything from any of the companies there so nobody would pick me anyway. :(

Big Mike said:
AlisonS said:

Not a bad idea.

Every couple of years there is a really huge trade show that my company sends me to...the Global Petroleum Show. There are tons of booths that have the "fish bowls" with great prizes. The first time I went, I dropped at least a hundred cards, hopping to win a prize.

Gosh no, not trade shows, that's guaranteed to get you a billion sales calls. I mean like a free sub at Subway or free dry cleaning or something :)

FIRE!!! FIRE!!!! Light'em up and throw them and record the greatest distances...great xmas party game...mind the explodies though...err like uncle migrain's eggnog :wink:

You could also flip them over and draw pictures on each and make cartoon flip books. :D

No need to not use them, just white out the title and add your new one :lol: Shouldn't take too long!!! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back