What to do

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
friedrichsphotography.com
Tomorrow I have a sociology test, a world lit test, a spanish vocab test, a chemistry test, and a pre-calc chapter test.

On one hand I should probably get up early and study as much as possible and work really hard etc... (The mature option)

On the other hand I've become suprisingly good and at taking tests without studying and averaging about a B range grade. (The realistic option)

What should I do?

Do the work and you won't sit back and wonder what you could have done. There's also less chance of ****ing up then.

study, more on your weakest points, then take a breather from it, good luck!

Figure out which tests can be made up without a loss in grade, Skip those ones and focus on the others. Not that I have done that before. :blulsh2:

Kevin! I am...... not shocked! :lol:

Darin, everyone's telling you to study, so now you must post your test scores. :mrgreen:

I vote for the skim/refresh option :) I also have a test tonight - blah :grumpy: I have found that if I "study" right before an exam I usually worry more about what I don't know, but if I skim the chapters and review the important concepts it works out well. Good luck!

study NOW! don't study tommorow in the morning! it is too stressful!

Thanks for the advice everyone, I get to thinking that its ok to skip the studying and need to get a reminder every once and a while. :)

Terri: I don't know about most of them yet, but I did get a 97.5 on the spanish

Most reactions

Back