What to do...

scubabear6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some shots of the animals on my bosses farm/fun park. I always give them a copy because they'll sometimes enlarge them and hang them up. I have no problem with that, but, now I've found out there turning them into postcards to sell. What would you do? This isn't my regular job , I just like working on the tractors and being around the animals. Should I say something or just let it slide?

Wow... I personally would say something. I would explain how normally I didn't mind because they only used them for personal use. At this point though they are making money off of your art.

Totally IMHO! :mrgreen:

Of course you should speak with them immediately if not sooner. Selling your work without permission is a serious offense. I am sure you guys will be able to come up with a fair agreement.

Love & Bass

Ouch! That is a prime example of "give them an inch"! I absolutely would say something. Of course it would be nice if you could say it tackfully. That is terrible and I would feel like someone took huge advantage of my good nature. Let us know how it turns out.

Sarah

Most reactions

Back