What to keep, what to sell, what to buy?

now when i zoom in on the eyes 1:1 they are still clear. the camera did awesome at the bar event as well...and the 28-300mm worked amazing i believe someone here said it would be horrible. wouldnt be my first choice but pictures came out great. i had trouble with the 50mm 1.4 for some reason.

DSC_0253-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

DSC_0384-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Your photos are good. But you need to get your subject farther from the background. You want them at least 6 feet away from it. That way their shadow doesn't show up, and the light has time to fall off so the background goes to a true black. And iron the background man!! Or invest in some black seamless paper, or muslin.

Your photos are good. But you need to get your subject farther from the background. You want them at least 6 feet away from it. That way their shadow doesn't show up, and the light has time to fall off so the background goes to a true black. And iron the background man!! Or invest in some black seamless paper, or muslin.

thanks man. yeah there isnt much room to have them 6 feet away. but i know that i should do that. i cant wait to get outside and shoot. i do have black photo paper...and i had an unraveling accident hahah. im gonna get more...today actually. would you recommend grey or black? i also now have a black muslin cloth. i love the d700!

I would get black personally, for gray I would get a textured muslin background personally, but thats just me

Most reactions

Back