What type of masks do you think are the most scary?

Shutterpug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok so I know this has absolutely nothing to do with photography but why do we have to limit our conversations to ONLY photography? Anyway just out of curiosity and boredom I was wondering what some other people think are the scariest types of masks. For me personally I think the scariest types are the ones that are vaguely human like the full face opera mask or porcelain doll masks for the simple reason that the mask is reminiscent of a human beings face so theres that human connection but without emotion. I think the thing that triggers the emotions with those type of masks isn't the fact that it's a mask or even scary but that we can't get a read on the emotion. It doesn't look angry, sad, glad or anything. It simply is. A cold, pitiless, merciless emotionless thing. To me that's alot scarier than some clown mask with big fangs and red eyes. But what's your opinion?

Good question but this should be in the off topic chat

Sorry I'm kind of new to the site and getting used to the layout.

Where's that located at?

I moved it for you. For future reference, you can find it here: Photography Forum

And if you just go to the home page, you will see the list of all the forums. You can scroll through and peruse to get an idea of what goes where. If you're unsure, you can always ask a moderator (or tag using the @ sign plus the user name; for example @Shutterpug )

The scariest masks are the ones monsters use to appear normal human.

One I had made of my wife when she is angry.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back