What went wrong?

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.talkbass.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got this back from the lab today and am quite confused as to what I did wrong.

00170014.jpg

Does anyone have any insight? I'd like to make sure I don't do this anymore.

looks to me that either a) you took the picture through a window and got some reflection, or b) it's a double exposure. Maybe the flm only progressed 1/3 to the next spot......or it's just an all out double exposure.

I would have to blame it on that malt liquor.

:lmao::lmao: Sorry... had to...

Is there any chance the lab did it when they were processing? That is really unusual. Was this frame at the beginning/end of the roll or somewhere in between?

Exactly. Next time try it with the Corona in one hand, and the cable release in the other.

:lmao: :lol:

DestinDave said:
Is there any chance the lab did it when they were processing? That is really unusual. Was this frame at the beginning/end of the roll or somewhere in between?

It is a possibility. There is one other frame with a similar mark on it. I'll post that in a second. They were smack dab in the middle of the roll, for whatever that's worth.

Here is the other photo with a white mark on it. This one seems less likely to be a double exposure to me.

00170015.jpg

this one looks like a double possibly also...like a persons head with light behind it....almost

Most reactions

Back