What will the future hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cgipson1 said:
ROTFLMAO!

I'm sorry, but what's so funny about this?

Well, I went back and looked at the questions you have asked here and the few pictures you have posted in one thread.
IMO, you have the order of things reversed.
Instead of asking us questions, getting critique on your pictures by your FB photog friends and having discussions in Best Buy, you would be much better off having discussions on FB, asking questions in Best Buy and getting help on your photos here.

Last edited:
So much drama in this post, hard to get any proper discussion going :O

The_Traveler said:
Well, I went back and looked at the questions you have asked here and the few pictures you have posted in one thread.
IMO, you have the order of things reversed.
Instead of asking us questions, getting critique on your pictures by your FB photog friends and having discussions in Best Buy, you would be much better off having discussions on FB, asking questions in Best Buy and getting help on your photos here.

This thread had nothing to do with it, and I don't take any Bestbuy advice but I do get some of my things there from their online store. My advice comes from photogs I encounter, watch videos of, and come across online and I find my own style in there somewhere that's a vomit mixture of it all. Some think it's chunky but I don't think so because it flows and doesn't burn coming out. I'm here for any random question that pops into my head. Get used to it, I'll be here a long longgggg time

3Ddeath said:
So much drama in this post, hard to get any proper discussion going :O

My life on here in a nutshell >__< "You're a noob!" "Stupid OP!"...ah, it never gets old.

This thread had nothing to do with it, and I don't take any Bestbuy advice but I do get some of my things there from their online store. My advice comes from photogs I encounter, watch videos of, and come across online and I find my own style in there somewhere that's a vomit mixture of it all. Some think it's chunky but I don't think so because it flows and doesn't burn coming out. I'm here for any random question that pops into my head. Get used to it, I'll be here a long longgggg time

I'm glad you aspire your style to a vomit mixture. Good job so far :thumbup:

The_Traveler said:

I find my own style in there somewhere that's a vomit mixture of it all.

That's exactly what I thought of your style also.

Rotanimod said:
I'm glad you aspire your style to a vomit mixture. Good job so far :thumbup:

The_Traveler said:
That's exactly what I thought of your style also.

Good! Glad you guys felt the same haha. I don't like being too ordinary with my photos

Rotanimod said:
It must be nice to be 16 years old and know everything already.

18, 16 and knowing everything is a compliment though. Thanks for thinking that :)

Wow. This whole thread sounds like I just stepped out of my toddlers daycare classroom. Can't the OP ask a question w/o being chastised? If you don't have a educated comment or anything to add then move on and find a thread where you can contribute something. Who gives a rats a.. if the OP buys his gear at Best Buy or Walmart for that matter, you don't have to shoot a wedding tommarrow with his gear! BTW OP, I bought my first camera, Canon T2i, at Best Buy before I upgraded and I rocked that thing this it was on its last limb!

kathythorson said:
Wow. This whole thread sounds like I just stepped out of my toddlers daycare classroom. Can't the OP ask a question w/o being chastised? If you don't have a educated comment or anything to add then move on and find a thread where you can contribute something. Who gives a rats a.. if the OP buys his gear at Best Buy or Walmart for that matter, you don't have to shoot a wedding tommarrow with his gear! BTW OP, I bought my first camera, Canon T2i, at Best Buy before I upgraded and I rocked that thing this it was on its last limb!

Thank you, someone that understands! My T3i was from Costo with the kit and 55-250mm, then I got the 50mm f/1.8. I feel like I've found my limit with them and I want more lenses to push what I do so I've been saving up. I spent hundreds prepping for them, bags, tripod, etc. Figured it's best to be prepared for such expensive gear lenses and cameras. I strongly believe it's not what you have that makes a good picture, but to consistently have fabulous photos in all sorts of light and situations I've been pulling my hair out constantly wanting more. I got a plan though, and I don't consider myself a noob by far

Nothing like good-hearted hypocritical Internet policing to bring one's palm to face. Don't you find it funny that you're pointing out the lack of "educated" comments here, yet you stumble over simple grammar and spelling? Further, if you're going to align yourself with someone blindly, perhaps you should look into the history of the posts that person has made before you risk making yourself look foolish ;)

Thank you, someone that understands! My T3i was from Costo with the kit and 55-250mm, then I got the 50mm f/1.8. I feel like I've found my limit with them and I want more lenses to push what I do so I've been saving up. I spent hundreds prepping for them, bags, tripod, etc. Figured it's best to be prepared for such expensive gear lenses and cameras. I strongly believe it's not what you have that makes a good picture, but to consistently have fabulous photos in all sorts of light and situations I've been pulling my hair out constantly wanting more. I got a plan though, and I don't consider myself a noob by far

If this country was the United States of Logic, you would have just jumped 6 points in the polls with that gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back