What will the future hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotanimod said:
Nothing like good-hearted hypocritical Internet policing to bring one's palm to face. Don't you find it funny that you're pointing out the lack of "educated" comments here, yet you stumble over simple grammar and spelling? Further, if you're going to align yourself with someone blindly, perhaps you should look into the history of the posts that person has made before you risk making yourself look foolish ;)

If this country was the United States of Logic, you would have just jumped 6 points in the polls with that gem.

You can keep on starting pointless arguments with no end, it's not making you look any better. If you thought you were, then why does it have to be with people you believe to be superior over? You're one of those people that'll end up in an interview of mine as I continue to get better. Yes, I'm that confident in myself and I don't prance around screaming I'm better and more intellect than everyone else. For someone that hates my posts, it's funny to see you keep coming back for more. We don't care what you think, I have better people to reply to. Goodbye :)

You can keep on starting pointless arguments with no end, it's not making you look any better.

Quite!

swiftparkour94 (10-13-2012)
I'm not coughing up cash to get a smaller camera I'm not familiar with using solely for one type of photography. If I was made of money than I probably would.

swiftparkour94 (today)
I spent hundreds prepping for them, bags, tripod, etc. Figured it's best to be prepared for such expensive gear lenses and cameras.

Hard to reconcile these two statements, from the same person, within a couple of days of eachother.

Wow. This whole thread sounds like I just stepped out of my toddlers daycare classroom. Can't the OP ask a question w/o being chastised? If you don't have a educated comment or anything to add then move on and find a thread where you can contribute something. Who gives a rats a.. if the OP buys his gear at Best Buy or Walmart for that matter, you don't have to shoot a wedding tommarrow with his gear! BTW OP, I bought my first camera, Canon T2i, at Best Buy before I upgraded and I rocked that thing this it was on its last limb!

Nothing like good-hearted hypocritical Internet policing to bring one's palm to face. Don't you find it funny that you're pointing out the lack of "educated" comments here, yet you stumble over simple grammar and spelling? Further, if you're going to align yourself with someone blindly, perhaps you should look into the history of the posts that person has made before you risk making yourself look foolish ;)

Thank you, someone that understands! My T3i was from Costo with the kit and 55-250mm, then I got the 50mm f/1.8. I feel like I've found my limit with them and I want more lenses to push what I do so I've been saving up. I spent hundreds prepping for them, bags, tripod, etc. Figured it's best to be prepared for such expensive gear lenses and cameras. I strongly believe it's not what you have that makes a good picture, but to consistently have fabulous photos in all sorts of light and situations I've been pulling my hair out constantly wanting more. I got a plan though, and I don't consider myself a noob by far

If this country was the United States of Logic, you would have just jumped 6 points in the polls with that gem.

Before I risk making myself look foolish? Are you kidding me? Thank you for pointing out my simple grammar and spelling errors, my full-time photography forum proofreader has left for the day. You are a real charmer and such a delight to follow on these threads. If the OP was really 16, and even 18 is still young in my eyes, you should be acting a little more like an adult and a mentor instead of personally attacking his images.

panblue said:
Quite!

I'm not coughing up cash to get a smaller camera I'm not familiar with using solely for one type of photography. If I was made of money than I probably would.

swiftparkour94 (today)
I spent hundreds prepping for them, bags, tripod, etc. Figured it's best to be prepared for such expensive gear lenses and cameras.

Hard to reconcile these two statements, from the same person, within a couple of days of eachother.

You think I spent hundreds in such a short period of time? Well you are wrong. Spread out across over 8 months for a few bags, that's it. I don't have a job like most people. I baby my gear, I want to be prepared for what's more expensive out there

You can keep on starting pointless arguments with no end, it's not making you look any better. If you thought you were, then why does it have to be with people you believe to be superior over? You're one of those people that'll end up in an interview of mine as I continue to get better. Yes, I'm that confident in myself and I don't prance around screaming I'm better and more intellect than everyone else. For someone that hates my posts, it's funny to see you keep coming back for more. We don't care what you think, I have better people to reply to. Goodbye :)

:lol: ROFL!

Quite!

swiftparkour94 (today)

Get used to the contradicting, self-righteous, mindless babbling if you plan to read Parkour's posts! :lol:

Before I risk making myself look foolish? Are you kidding me? Thank you for pointing out my simple grammar and spelling errors, my full-time photography forum proofreader has left for the day. You are a real charmer and such a delight to follow on these threads. If the OP was really 16, and even 18 is still young in my eyes, you should be acting a little more like an adult and a mentor instead of personally attacking his images.

You're so welcome :D. Just a thought for the future: perhaps you should learn how to spell "tomorrow" before you accuse others of lacking education ;).

cgipson1 said:
You used the words "Facebook" and "Professional Photographers" in the same sentence!

Facebook "Fresno Photographers", then tell me how funny it is. There are many professional photographers with their own personal Facebook pages as well

kathythorson said:

Just ignore this guy, he's trolling

:lol: ROFL!

Quite!

swiftparkour94 (today)

Get used to the contradicting, self-righteous, mindless babbling if you plan to read Parkour's posts! :lol:

You're so welcome :D. Just a thought for the future: perhaps you should learn how to spell "tomorrow" before you accuse others of lacking education ;).

Who accused others of lacking education? Not I o'wise one. Now take your aggression and go out and shoot or something. Maybe you'll make a buck or two and others will enjoy peace for the day without your unnecessary banter.

All: the instigators within this thread are well aware that moderators read their comments and track the number of times they get reported. ;)

They know who they are. Keep it up, guys, because nothing says "integrity" like internet bullying. The web is full of photography sites, so finding yourselves banned from this one shouldn't hurt a bit! :sun:

All: the instigators within this thread are well aware that moderators read their comments and track the number of times they get reported. ;)

They know who they are. Keep it up, guys, because nothing says "integrity" like internet bullying. The web is full of photography sites, so finding yourselves banned from this one shouldn't hurt a bit! :sun:

Perhaps it would make the entire site run a little better if, instead of letting crap develop too far, the mods step in early and keep the atmosphere even.
The key to not having bar fights is to have watchful bouncers who step in early, don't let the brawl go its course and then throw out the combatants.

It's stupid how most of my posts I get pointless negativity from the beginning. I just asked a freakin question

It's stupid how most of my posts I get pointless negativity from the beginning. I just asked a freakin question

Maybe look at it the other way and ask yourself why other members left such pointless comments? There must be a reason.

Perhaps it would make the entire site run a little better if, instead of letting crap develop too far, the mods step in early and keep the atmosphere even.
The key to not having bar fights is to have watchful bouncers who step in early, don't let the brawl go its course and then throw out the combatants.
Very helpful suggestion. Now if only we could be everywhere, all the time, reading each post, we could not only stop every 'bar fight', we could ignore the "report a post" button completely! ;) Stand down from the implication we don't do our jobs. It is acknowledged in the FAQ's we cannot read every post. Rather than fan the flames by taking a jab at the moderators, it would be helpful if our more seasoned members also stepped in when they witness behavior outside of TPF guidelines, at the least report threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back