What would happen with multiple exposures: same shot, morning, afternoon, sunset

remember to adjust the exposure for each shot so the "whole" is not over -exposed.
So does this mean you shoot the scene 3 stops under if you plan to make 3 exposures?

Yeah,when i developed the film,and checked the image,it was completly black,ive over exposed the frames somehow,its somethinf im going to sort out,cause im interested in seeing the results

Yeah,when i developed the film,and checked the image,it was completly black,ive over exposed the frames somehow,its somethinf im going to sort out,cause im interested in seeing the results

good to hear that you had a go at it. Look forward to seeing results next time.

there is actually an example of this in the n8008s manual, look for the manual on google and u might be able to see what the result might be like

Plan!im going to give it another atempt this weekend possibly,depending on my college work i have to do

there is actually an example of this in the n8008s manual, look for the manual on google and u might be able to see what the result might be like

I had a look through the pdf manual but didn't notice what you were referring to..

Most reactions

Back