what would you do for...

zio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
one dollar?
one pound?
one euro?

or whatever one of your currency is...

I knew a guy in high school that would do lots for fifty cents. We got him to drink water that we rinsed our brushes in during art class. He also once slide down the auditorium floor under the seats on his back (about 60 rows..hahaha). Ahhh, I miss that guy.

There was a guy in my school people would dare to do stupid stuff, too, only with that case, the guy was pretty slow and people were taking advantage of him. He was just trying to fit it and get people to like him. It was pretty sad, really.

core_17 said:
There was a guy in my school people would dare to do stupid stuff, too, only with that case, the guy was pretty slow and people were taking advantage of him. He was just trying to fit it and get people to like him. It was pretty sad, really.

Reggie was sharp as a tack and strong as a moose. Not only that but he was an upperclassman, didn't need the .50 cents, and very popular. He was just simple nuts and by far the best class clown!! :cyclops:

i once snorted an entire pack of powdered butter(out of a popcorn bag) for 1.50 cents....

so for 1.50...i could do alot.. :wink:

md

MDowdey said:
i once snorted an entire pack of powdered butter(out of a popcorn bag) for 1.50 cents....

md

hahaha

that reminds me of a high school buddy.. he snorted a few rows of coke ( a cola) of his desk during math class.... :roll:

I think we gave him a buck...

pilgrim said:
MDowdey said:

md

hahaha

that reminds me of a high school buddy.. he snorted a few rows of coke ( a cola) of his desk during math class.... :roll:

I think we gave him a buck...

did it cause a massive nose bleed? mine did. i waws still proud of my dollar fifty though... :wink:

Karalee said:
:LOL: How old were you when you did that Matt:-?

this was a couple of weeks ago...

just kidding, i must have been around 15 or 16. still havent learned my lesson seeing as how i will hit myself with a slotted spoon because someone dared me...

ohhhhh, Matt, I can see your little visit to NH being a LOT of fun..............

Will take dares for Matt via PM with the promise of photos later....

AlisonS said:
ohhhhh, Matt, I can see your little visit to NH being a LOT of fun..............

Will take dares for Matt via PM with the promise of photos later....

(will accept dares for 1.50 cents...)

md

Most reactions

Back