What would you teach a 6 year old about photography?

Just encourage lots, that's all. I've got a few shots from the wean while she was younger and we let her loose with a camera. It's a fascinating insight into how they view the world and what they take shots of can really tell a story.

You guys are all cracking me up here! Derrel, you even made my DH Laugh, and that's not easy to do with a camera joke. ;-)

You could also help by playing the Willie Nelson song, "Mamas, Don't Let Your Sons Grow Up to Be Android Users," available for pirate download on YouTube, or for licensed download for 99 cents from the iTunes Store.

I've usually found that kids show interest in and ask questions about what they're ready to learn. You're probably on the right track to help him learn to focus if that's what's not working for him so well in auto. Then other things he asks about could give you an idea what to help him learn next.

Maybe a used point 'n shoot would be an option for him since he seems like he might be too old for kid or toy cameras. I know of some resources for kids related to photography but I'd have to go look up what age they're best for.

You guys are all cracking me up here! Derrel, you even made my DH Laugh, and that's not easy to do with a camera joke. ;-)

You have a Designated Hitter? Sorry, but I'm more of a National League guy myself. :mrgreen:

You have a Designated Hitter? Sorry, but I'm more of a National League guy myself. :mrgreen:

I thought she was talking about her dolphin herder. Those guys really don't have much of a sense of humor.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back