What Wrong Whit This??

Per my previous e-bay dealings and not because I have looked into this specifically. I think if you investigate carefully you will find it to be fair. And not some "steal" of a deal.

Not especially too good to be true. The lenses aren't particularly exciting and the accessories are for the most part worthless.

This technique of selling is used a lot in the computer market, you get a PC, scanner, printer, digital camera, lots of speakers... it's the "everything you need" method of selling to people who don't know what they want. Usually the extras are pretty much any old excess stock rubbish.

On B&H you can get pretty much the same thing without the crap things for the same money:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...edTroughType=search&addedTroughValue=d70s&q=1

Rob

The Lenses arent great as Rob says also that is why it is cheap, you should look upon the internet for other simular deals but with better lenses, or purchase seperately. So the deal isnt as good as you think in my personal opinion.

I always try to purchase items seperately - this way I can have fine control over the quality and selections. Most of the extras on the bundled items are worthless. The tripod will be too flimsy to be of any use, the filters will of cheap quality that you will wonder about for the rest of your life. Do you really need the hard case?

Shop around, and get things selectively - in the long run you will be satisfied with your collection, even though you may have to pay a bit more.

Ill tell you whats wrong with it. First of all the Pictures of the lenses dont match the title.
The Nikon 70-300mm that they say your gonna get shows a picture of a Sigma lens and also has all the technical data for a Sigma lens, not a Nikon.
The 18-70mm lens has technical data for the Nikon 18-70mm lens, but the picture is of a Nikon 28-70mm lens. This is a much cheaper lens. So which one are you really getting?
The wide angne lens is just a screw on piece that attaches to the front of another lens. These are used for video cameras. The quality of these will not match a Nikon Lens. Just junk.
The filter kit does not specifiy type of filter or brand.

As for everything else. The suggested msrp prices are way over stated to what you would pay at any retail shop. No one is paying $200 for a 1 gb card. I wouldnt pay more then $50 for the two tripods, the two cases, the cleaning kit, and the card reader.

If you want a D70s with quality lenses for a good price then go to bhphotovideo.com and buy from them. Check this out.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...ootPage.jsp&A=search&Q=*&bhs=t&shs=Nikon+D70s

Most reactions

Back