TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Face painting at Dutch Wonderland. C&C welcome. Thanks for looking. :mrgreen:

MG] KAB Mirror Glare by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

8948764042_bf31fec20d_z.jpg
[/URL] TEB Face Paint by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

Yay! Dutch Wonderland! Did you guys check out Knoebel's too?

Not this time. We did Cherry Crest Adventure Farm and DW. Plus a lot of Amish tours and shopping. It was a blast!

Fun stuff! I really like the expression in that first one lol

If you ever go to Knoebel's, I suggest the Cosmotron and Haunted Mansion (I never kept my eyes open as a kid so I've only actually seen the inside on YouTube lol).

Fun stuff! I really like the expression in that first one lol

If you ever go to Knoebel's, I suggest the Cosmotron and Haunted Mansion (I never kept my eyes open as a kid so I've only actually seen the inside on YouTube lol).

We will definitely do Knoebel's at some point. I hear it's nice b/c no entrance fees for adults and all rides are a la carte...

What age groups are good there?

Yep, it's a "free" park. All ages, I was 4-5 the last time I went and my little brother was 2-3. I was looking at their site and it seems like that have WAY more stuff (and nicer!) than when I was there.

It's kind of a like a small town carnival on crack - plenty of kiddy rides with a good mix of thrill rides. Be sure to get the coupons off of Holsom bread ($4 off all day hand stamp).

Ha ha, good picture. Looks more like regret over face painting choice!

Regret at first, but she was smiling when it was done. Unfortunately, the smiling photo was not so great. :lol:

Most reactions

Back