What's a good Photography workshop?

Diddy2theJJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The company I work for has said they would be willing to pay for me to take a photography workshop this year. I've been doing a little research but I would like some input from everyone here too to see if you guys have heard of a good one or attended one you were happy with.

They'll fly me where I need to go, so I believe any location will be fine.

Thanks!

What type of photography do you do?

I was going to suggest one of Michael Reichmann's workshops...but he's taking the year off. He does have a list of other photographer's workshops though....
Workshops Index

Thanks Big Mike. I should've mentioned what type of photography in my first post lol.

Currently I do mostly commercial focusing on restaurants (menus, website etc.), lawfirms (mostly websites), agriculture (magazine articles, websites). So some techniques I would be interested in learning more about would be lighting with on/off camera flashes, maybe some posing of people, and overall technique when it comes to commercial photography.

I also have started doing some portraits in my own time and have booked a wedding for later this year, so if there are any workshops that would benefit those along with commercial photography that would be excellent. Thanks.

Thanks, those look like great workshops. Do you know of any that would cover a larger commercial shoot? Such as a wider view of a setup of food in a restaurant...or people in a restaurant setting?

No problem buddy, I appreciate those links you posted though. Thanks again.

Sorry to hijack this thread! But Mike, do you know of any workshops in the Toronto ON area? Thanks and SORRY again!

Hello! I work with a fashion photographer Kevin Michael Reed in NYC and we are hosting 6 fashion photography workshops this year in NYC, MIami, New Orleans, Vegas, and Kona, Hawaii. Kevin shoots a lot of editorial and commercial shoots and has worked lighting for a long time. Check out our blog for more information on the workshops:
http://www.exposingfashion.com

Visit our website too if you'd like to see some of his work!
http://www.kevinreed.com

Enjoy thanks!

you might check on the Santa fe workshop, they do some commerical stuff along with a wide variety of classes.

David Williams from the Australia to be sure. Mike and Cody from Tricoast are cool too.

Most reactions

Back