What's around the corner ?

NayLoMo6C

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_6046.jpg

Hmmm...I dunno. I want to say "too much wall not enough gate" and "the wall is brighter than the gate, commanding my attention" but then, the bricks have lines that lead to the gate, and I can't see a better crop either.

So maybe I'll leave you with visual confusion and it needing something to break up that wall?

Needs a stronger element than the mortar lines leading to the gate, like a railing or paint stripe.

I like it. It's worth watching. I say crop a little of the bottom and a lil of the top.

Hmmm...I dunno. I want to say "too much wall not enough gate" and "the wall is brighter than the gate, commanding my attention" but then, the bricks have lines that lead to the gate, and I can't see a better crop either.

So maybe I'll leave you with visual confusion and it needing something to break up that wall?

yeah i feel what you're saying, im just gonna go back to this spot tomorrow and retake it, probably in landscape orientation.

Needs a stronger element than the mortar lines leading to the gate, like a railing or paint stripe.

maybe i should go to home depot tomorrow and buy a bucket of paint, then let my imagination run wild :greenpbl:

[/QUOTE]

maybe i should go to home depot tomorrow and buy a bucket of paint, then let my imagination run wild :greenpbl:[/QUOTE]

I was thinking you could do that in Photoshop. At least that's not a felony (except to some traditionalists)

Artography means never having to say you're sorry.

Most reactions

Back