What's bette than Nikon P90...(under $300)?

Phot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I have had a Nikon P90 for many years now. It has been the best camera, it is basically a really nice point and shoot digital camera with lots of options. My issue comes when I got my new Iphone 4s. The auto zoom on my Iphone 4s creates better pictures than my P90 can, even when I go to manual zoom and macro it is barely similar. So I am out hunting now for something that is less than $300 and is made for someone like me whole doesn't wanna go SLR or DSLR, but just point and shoot with lots of options.

I see some cameras for under $250, but what I want is better resolution AND superior auto zoom. Can anyone help direct me, any one with a camera in that range that they liked?

Last edited:
No is responding, maybe this forum isn't the right forum for those sort of reccomendations.

Well I'm throwing it out there before I try another forum......... I found this one online for under $300, anyone have experience with it?
[h=1]Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V 18.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black) (2012 Model)[/h]

for less than $200 you can get a samsung WB150. great point and shoot camera. i have one. love it. has built in wifi as well.
for around $300 you can get the upgraded version, the WB850 which im sure is even more amazing.

Id go with a refurb Nikon P500 amazon has them in your price range.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back