WHATS IN THE STORAGE?

partyaddict

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
was bored and thought of a random thread on what equipment including camera everyone has in their storage at home for use. i have just got the following:

canon 40d
sandisk extreme iii 4gb cf card
tamrac bag for cam and 5 lenses
canon ef 38-76mm lense
im getting canon 24-70mm f2.8 l usm lens next week (cant wait)
hopefully getting speedlight 580ex in a few weeks later..

Nikon FE
Nikkor Ai 50mm f/1.8
2 other lenses bearly worth a mention
2 Fuji Velvia
2 Kodak HIE
#25 red filter
B+W Soft Focus filter

and that's it for storage. The rest of my gear is used frequently enough to justify it not even getting put away, let alone stored :D

Nikon FA
Nikon FG20
Nikkor AF 105mm f2.8 Macro
A whole heap of lenses my mom picked up randomely at a garage sale to fit an old pentax which seems to have vanished
18-55 DX
Hasselblad 500 EL/M body (awaiting a lens, just can't justify not buying digital atm)
Holga
Soft focus filter
Couple other random filters
An old manual Vivitar flash with a cold shoe mount and PC cord that has to hold me over until I get an sb-800. It sucks.
A 10 pack of Ilford HP5 ISO 400 B&W film

And I have a d80 with a battery grip, a Tokina 12-24 and Nikkor 50mm f1.8 that come with me almost everywhere.

I have a Minolta QTsi (no manual controls :grumpy:, just the 'creative modes') with a 70-210 f/4.5-5.6 and a 35-80 f/4-5.6, and a Canon Elph in the closet. There's a few more cameras (nothing fancy) in there somewhere, but I can't find them...

Everything else I use too frequently to put away.

My dad has an old 35mm film camera. The other day he looked at it and the batteries had leaked and made a huge mess of the thing. I told him you are supposed to take the batteries out when you put your camera in storage. He told me it wasn't in storage. He just put it away for a few years.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back