What's in your Backyard?

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out for my afternoon walk a couple weeks ago and this has appeared in one of my neighbor's yards. Gonna be interesting to watch what happens.

Joe

airplane_zpsca50de89.jpg

It is in desperate need of some Krylon paint.:pimp:

It looks like a small, single seat seaplane that would have a pusher type engine mounted on top of the fuselage.

I don't think the FAA is gonna approve that one for flight.

As someone who's main hobby is restoration (antique industrial equipment, not aeroplanes) you'd be surprised what can be restored to what from what! I've been accused of "restoring" a tractor around an old bolt I've found! :lol:

Good find! I thought it would be kinda neat to have an old Titan ICBM as a lawn ornament. :)

I dunno, but it LOOKS like Charlie Sheen...in a pair of boxer shorts, with two girls, and a fifth of Jack Daniels in his hand, and a red Solo cup in the other hand!!!

It looks like the airplane version of the "Build your own submarine" ads in the back of kids magazines back in the day.

I got snow right now.

Yes, it's May 4th.

I got snow right now.

Yes, it's May 4th.

What, you've been saving it in the freezer? I wait at least until mid-July before I take out MY stash!

Out for my afternoon walk a couple weeks ago and this has appeared in one of my neighbor's yards. Gonna be interesting to watch what happens.

Joe

DIY drone prototype?

Going to be a real ***** when they go and try and clear the fence and wires on take off!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back