What's in YOUR fridge?

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just did some film inventory. Pulled out stuff from way back in the fridge, some of it I had forgotten I have, but nothing's expired yet. No doubt about it...I gotta get to shooting. :p

3 rolls - Kodak HIE
1 roll - Ilford SFX 35mm, 2 rolls of 120
3 rolls - Kodak Ektachrome 100
1 roll - Fuji Velvia 50
1 roll - Fuji Velvia 100
2 rolls - TMax 400
1 roll - Kodak Plus-X pan
2 rolls - Scala B&W slide
6 rolls - Fuji Provia 100F
5 rolls - Konica 750
2 rolls - Kodak Technical pan
1 roll - Ilford FP4, 120
1 roll - Ilford HP5, 120
2 boxes - Kodak Tri-X pan 4x5
1 box - Polaroid 79 4x5
1 box - Polaroid 56 4x5 sepia
2 boxes - Polaroid Time Zero

What does everyone else have? (extra memory cards don't count) :wink:

Damn Terri!

I have:
3 rolls of 120 Arista 400
1 roll of 120 Ilford Delta 3200
6 rolls of 35mm Kodak Tri-X 400
1 roll of 35mm Bergger 200
1 roll of 35mm Photoworks color 200

My bulk loader with 100 ft of Ilford HP5+ is in the basement. Hmm, maybe I should put that in the fridge...

Damn Terri!

Yeah, I know. It's kind of a sickness. With 2 of us in the house buying and using all formats, it gets kinda silly. :wink:

Orie, I've never used Bergger film. I've used Bergger inkjet papers because I can handcolor on them. (They've D/C my faves, tho, the bastards) :x

What's that film like, do you like it? And how do you pronounce that word, anyway? :wink: I haven't a clue, so I'm pronouncing it like "burger" which I'm sure is wrong. :wink:

I think my 10D might get foggy if I put it in there :)

terri said:
What does everyone else have?

2 apples
1 cart of milk
1 bag of deli meat
3 unknown items that not even NASA can identify but has been in the fridge since we've got it

Sorry terri. I'm trying to cut back on my film diet, since they have too many calories. :wink: Whenever I want to shoot film I just borrow my dad's film SLR and buy film whenever I need it. Maybe I'll refridge my memory cards so I won't feel left out. :wink:

The darkroom mini-fridge is full:

175+ sheets Arista Pro 125 4x5
80+ sheets Arista Pro 400 4x5
35mm bulk loader with Arista 125
35mm bulk loader with Tri-X
12 35mm rolls Tri-X
8 35mm rolls Arista Pro 125
25+ rolls Tmax 100 120 size
40+ rolls Arista Pro 125 120 size
50+ rolls Arista Pro 400 120 size
3 100' rolls 16mm Pan-X (for my vintage 16mm cameras)
a box with approx 30 exposed but undeveloped Arista Pro 125 4x5
a box with approx 10 exposed but undeveloped Arista Pro 400 4x5
a big freezer bag filled with assorted 120 and 35mm rolls exposed and undeveloped
a box with 16 exposed but undeveloped Tmax 100 4x5 that I'm supposed to develop for a friend
3 Boulevard Pale Ales

In the downstairs freezer (not making my wife happy):
3 big freezer bags filled with assorted color neg and transparency and infra red in 120 and 35mm

I have no problem using up the BW, but some of that color film is old!! But I can't bear to throw it out (it's been frozen the entire time).

terri said:
Orie, I've never used Bergger film. I've used Bergger inkjet papers because I can handcolor on them. (They've D/C my faves, tho, the bastards) :x

What's that film like, do you like it? And how do you pronounce that word, anyway? :wink: I haven't a clue, so I'm pronouncing it like "burger" which I'm sure is wrong. :wink:

I say it like bear-ger, like the animal. But i have no idea. I haven't tried it yet, I'll let you know once I do! I just ordered a variety of different film one time when getting supplies. I usually shoot 400, so I've put off trying the 200. I should think up a special project for it or something, or I'll probably never get around to it...

oriecat said:
Ok, I'm changing my "Damn Terri!" to "Damn Matt!" :D

I'll have used everything on the list above the 16mm film by the end of September. :lol: My cameras are hungry!

40 rolls 35mm – Kodak UC
10 rolls 35mm – Efke KB 25
10 rolls 127 – Maco UP100
Ice cream bar
5 rolls – Tmax 400

See?? I was just waiting for Matt to show up. He can out-geek anyone! :cheer: (I mean that in a really good way)

We had thought we'd be using up a lot of our film on our little getaway a couple months back. Between the 2 of us we carried 11 cameras and a sampling of about most of that stuff up there.

Then it rained for 3 days. We came home with a total of 3 rolls developed. :?

I picked up most of that color film when I worked at the camera store. My employee discount was too tempting!

ksmattfish said:
I picked up most of that color film when I worked at the camera store. My employee discount was too tempting!

Ah, I'd have done the same thing. :wink: Don't sweat it, if you have to use it up, head to some local carnival at night and shoot some groovy Ferris wheel shots or something. That way if the color is off from being expired, you really wouldn't know. :p

Most reactions

Back