Whats in your glass tonight?

Oh yeah, the blizzard itself doesn't make me nervous. Though I'd really love to NOT lose power, if we do, I know perfectly well how to deal with it. We're prepared and fairly well-situated across the street from a country store with a generator and pizza ovens.

But I have to teach tomorrow. My normal day is from 10am-8pm. While it seems likely that evening classes will be cancelled, I am expecting I would still at least have to go in for my morning class. Hopefully I'll be able to skip out early in the afternoon and at least be off campus so if they do announce a cancellation, I don't have to be part of the fight of several hundred people trying to get off campus at the same time. I've been in that muddle twice in the past 2 years, and the memories of those two clusterf**ks (and the dread that I'll have to experience a third) are the things that are jangling my nerves right now :boggled:

Casamigos Reposado.

Actually very tasty. I wasn't expecting much with a "celebrity owned" distillery... but I will get it again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back