Whats in your glass tonight?

I agree with lmir on this martini stuff. Further more, IMHO Beefeater gin, and Martini&Rosi dry vermouth makes for a darn fine martini, with two pimento stuffed olives, it is heaven.

Ever tried "The Botanist" or "Edinburgh" gin? They are both SOOO good. [emoji106]
No I haven't, but I will make it a point to try them.:biggrin:

I agree with lmir on this martini stuff. Further more, IMHO Beefeater gin, and Martini&Rosi dry vermouth makes for a darn fine martini, with two pimento stuffed olives, it is heaven.

Ever tried "The Botanist" or "Edinburgh" gin? They are both SOOO good. [emoji106]
No I haven't, but I will make it a point to try them.:biggrin:

Well if you wanna try one before the other, they are a little different. The botanist has a bit of a stronger flavor with a touch more punch, and the Edinburgh is just delectably smooth.

I think tonight it will be a 2014 Ineed "Rum King". It's an imperial stout aged in rum barrels.

Look out Pillow, here I come! I hear it's REALLY boozy this year.

That sounds wonderful Save some pour moi. I don't drink much hard stuff, but when I do I usually enjoy a good single malt Scotch whiskey.

I only had a 1oz sample from Masters of Malt gifted to me by a friend. At $600 a bottle, it's likely to be the one and only time I EVER get my hands on the stuff. I will say, that if you get the chance, and appreciate Islay scotches, it's bliss.

Woke up hungover and smelling like death, found dildo on dresser, condoms everywhere. Pretty sure I molested someone last night.

Woke up hungover and smelling like death, found dildo on dresser, condoms everywhere. Pretty sure I molested someone last night.

Even if this was in jest, I find the last comment offensive.

Dos Equis and an AVO No. 2 (cigar) which I don't like very much, but it's my last one so I want to get rid of it. It's not a 'bad' cigar, but it's not for me, lol.

I never post here since I rarely drink, but I'm trying Kahlua this evening for the first time. I figured that made it worth posting. Cheers!

I never post here since I rarely drink, but I'm trying Kahlua this evening for the first time. I figured that made it worth posting. Cheers!

Cheers!

Maker's Mark on the rocks.

The only way my ex would drink coffee is with Kahlua. I never figured that out. Enjoy!

Most reactions

Back