Whats it worth?

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering what my Canon Powershot SX110IS is worth... 2023 shutter clicks, not a scuff or scratch on it. nothing on the lens, no dust nothing. Kept in great condition. screen protector on the back since I bought it. I have had it just about 8 months.

I was asked by someone if I would sell it and if so how much... I didn't even know what to tell them! haha just looking for some opinions. this person doesnt want a DSLR just a little more that a standard P&S.

thanks!
-Collin

I tend to aim a bit lower in pricing as I usually am in a rush if I'm trying to sell something.
Amazon has it for 216 plus free shipping so i'd try to sell it for 130 at the higest, maybe 100 if he's a friend.

alright thanks! ya its not a rush sell at all, like I said its to a friend and she said she would give me $200 for it with the 4GB HD card..... I feel like $200 is way to high for it. I said $100 and we are going back and forth haha

$100 seems very reasonable. Less than 1/2 of what the new one cost now.

Check Craigslist or any other auction/selling website to see if there are any that are selling. Doens't have to be in your area, you are just trying to get an idea of the used market.

You can even check ebay for used ones.

I saw some new ones going for $220 US on Craigs in Vancouver, so $100 seems very reasonable. Might even want to go a bit higher, say $125, depending on who you are selling to

well she is an ex... hahaha thanks everyone I appreciate the input! I will keep digging around to try and find one that is in the condition of mine. I might end up not even selling it... but I would want to go into it with a price in mind I would like to get.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back