What's Making You Happy Right Now?

Are you a member of scionlife.com bitter? I was when i had the tC. I love xB.

No I am not. I should check it out.

I love my XB, it really is a great car and suits my needs perfectly. If StphenC doesn't like it, that's fine, I didn't buy it for him. :lmao:

What's making me happy is the knowledge that in 9 days I'll be in warmer weather, hanging out with my bestest friend clarinetJWD.

French press brewed coffee, sugar, and plenty of half and half. I luvs my coffee!

Oh, look, it's little MichiganFarts, trying to pretend he's a grown up....

Your butter knife wit is amusing, in its own pathetic sort of way.

I'm sorry about the way your father treated you when you was a child...but that wasn't really my wit, it actually was part of an episode of The Office.

I farted a little while ago and didn't have to go :shock:. Dry pants makes me happy.

I'm happy K didn't **** his pants also!!!

Kauai in 4 days...........:greenpbl:

Summer is fast approaching in our place, sunny days never fail to make me happy since I can be outdoors more often and take better pictures at that, Also, the beach is my fave placre to be thatis why I am very excited for summer too! I would like to be able to enjoy different activities with my closest friends and take lots of pictures for fun memories.Can't wait!

Woo!! More than doubling the size of my shop!
Even better, not paying double my current rent!

This gives me a clean space to set up a proper product photography workbench.

I just nailed a presentation of a tool I made in MS Excel to cost machined parts. The President, VP of Operations, Controller and a couple of Directors from this international OEM I started working for last year were there and the Prez was "very happy" with the tool. Even more happy than the 2m it's helped save in machined parts since June. :thumbup:

Now I have to see what I can negotiate from it... :violin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back