What's next on your life's "To Do" list?

Short Term - Find a job

Mid Term - Find someone to care about, or failing that, perfecting the cloning of Angelina Jolie

Long Term - Figure out how to acquire an A-26 Invader

a26-4434538-2.jpg

Short term: I'd really like to sell some photography and drawings. One of my goals is to eventually come up with a series meant for a local coffee shop, and see if they will buy them. I also really need a job right now to pay for some basic stuff... I haven't looked hard enough since I was laid off, and I need to get on that.

Long term: I want to finish up my degree and find something in the computer/art industry... something I can enjoy and make decent money at.

Really long term: meet the girl of my dreams, marry her, and have three kids. lol

Scott WRG Editor said:
Short Term - Find a job

Mid Term - Find someone to care about, or failing that, perfecting the cloning of Angelina Jolie

Long Term - Figure out how to acquire an A-26 Invader

a26-4434538-2.jpg
When you get one of these, Scott, can I have a ride?? :D

short term: finish uni in a couple of weeks time and spend a lovely week with the b/f.

Mid Term: move to live with the b/f, find a decent job, and a nice house.

Long Term: get married, have lots of babies, finish paying off the house, travel the world, have more babies... hopefully don't get married again. (in no particular order)

Short term: Focus at work, make mass amounts of sales and make the money necessary to servive this winter with a glimmer of a hope for next years plans.

Mid term: Purchase a digital SLR

Long term: Make sure I'm in England and Portugal during August of next year.

I don't plan anything more than that. Could be dead tomorrow.

oops forgot to add short term plan of playing with the puppy lots today... awww he looks so sad and neglected. I think someone needs to go for a run around the park! yay! oh ok and i'll take the dog too.

short-term: graduate high school and find a college/university that i will be enthusiastic about attending and hopefully ill get some money out of them because i really dont want to pay for my education...hopefully by spring i will have returned to my job

mid-term: graduate from college and law school

long-term: be a happy tax attorney with a great family and enjoy daily drives throughout the countryside!

short to mid range: focus on registering/branding/promoting framesmedia photography
long term: I don't like planning and going by the 'to-do list'. Its boring. Let life surprise me.

I agree with bace; could die morrow; so I dont see a point in long term planning.

Unimaxium said:
Short term: get accepted into college
Mid term: go to college

Today I just sent in my application for my #1 top choice school, Northwestern University, fingers crossed. All the rest of my apps go in Jan 1st.

good luck!

ughhhh i only have 4 more essays to do to complete my first choice school's app (Wake Forest University)...i seem to be procrastinating doing them (because so much seems to be relying on my first choice) by filling out other apps...dammit

Very short term - Get back to my drawing board and finish my floor plans. Eat the remainder of my orange. Get to bed before 5:30 am.

Short term - Take more pictures. Get a better grip on architecture through the year.

Mid term - Have a reasonably impressive folio of photography. Have a great folio of building designs.

Long term - Make some money from the odd photo. Have my own practice and a couple of well known buildings (for the right reasons) would be nice.

Very long term - be thrown into a hole in the ground and shrivel, and thus complete the so called circle of life :lmao:

extremely short term - watch House at 9 p.m. tonight

short term - get my butt out and take more pics, cut my lawn :)

mid term - set aside some time for a good read (any suggestions?). print one of my images poster size...yay!

long term - i'll get back to ya on this one.

Short term: Have fun in my senior year of high school and get accepted into my choice school.

Mid: Follow my dreams of becoming a photographer and have fun doing it(not that hard is it!:))

Long: Live a wealthy and healthy life with the love of my life(below)

Courtney1.jpg

Most reactions

Back