What's on your wishlist?

on a realistic level... a nice wide L glass:mrgreen: .. i wish they would have something like 10mm-60 mm that would solve all my purposes ...
ok so then a 17-40 f4L shall have to do... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
just cant find the right lens :(
ok so basically i desperately need some glass and need to replace my broken tripod

and on an unrealistic level... i'd LOVE a 5d ahhhhh:hail:

anddd a g5 ... :slurrrrrrrrp:

Fate said:
Fujifilm S3 Pro, 50mm f/1.4 a lensbaby.. whooooo loads more, but thats what im dying for at the mo

could be your lucky day, Fuji has just dropped the price of the S3 pro, its now selling for about £750

I'd probably want a lot of things... Off the top of my head, I'd go for:

Some Canon gear suitable for all purpose photography - a couple more L zooms, a couple of 1Ds MkII bodies, a handful of primes, a couple of big flash guns with radio triggers...

Some MF digital gear for studio and location work - probably a Hassy or Contax body, cos I like the way they feel, a PhaseOne back, one of those Apple Mac laptop things to plug it into.

Whilst I'm here, I'm going to need a studio rig. I'll probably take a great big battery charger and a multi-head Bowens rig complete with all the usual accessories. I'd also have some custom backdrops made.

I think I'll stop now, the shopping list is at about £100,000... :)

Rob

Rob said:
I'd probably want a lot of things... Off the top of my head, I'd go for:

Some Canon gear suitable for all purpose photography - a couple more L zooms, a couple of 1Ds MkII bodies, a handful of primes, a couple of big flash guns with radio triggers...

Some MF digital gear for studio and location work - probably a Hassy or Contax body, cos I like the way they feel, a PhaseOne back, one of those Apple Mac laptop things to plug it into.

Whilst I'm here, I'm going to need a studio rig. I'll probably take a great big battery charger and a multi-head Bowens rig complete with all the usual accessories. I'd also have some custom backdrops made.

I think I'll stop now, the shopping list is at about £100,000... :)

Rob

no problem, how you paying?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fate said:
ooo great! But surly that means a S4 pro is going to be coming out soon.... or somthing lol

I heard rumours about a S4 around 6 months ago and still there is nothing in writing. It will happen but don't hold your breath, even so it would have to go some to top the D200.
Now I'm CANON through and through but the D200 is stunning and its slowly coming down in price.

DSLR... any :) ... but mostly 350d :) and 50 mm 1.4... and a nice zoom... 100-400 L

Most reactions

New Topics

Back