Whats SLR?

The answer has been given by Iron_Flatline in this_thread already, and in answer to your very question, why do you need to ask this twice then?

Iron_Flatline said:
Regarding SLR - it means Single Lens Reflex. Most of the cameras with exchangable lenses are SLRs... and the new digital ones are sometimes referred to as dSLRs. It's a system that was developed about 40 years ago, and means that you have a viewfinder through which you look, and then actually see what you're going to shoot - because you're looking through the actual lens. It uses a little mirror inside the camera that makes that thick "clunk"sound every time someone takes a pic with one of those.

yeah i know i asked it once already i just couldn't remember where i posted it, sorry.

Go to your User CP, which is the top left link in the menu above. Once there go to "Edit Options" on the left, and where it says "Default Thread Subscription Mode", you have options to automatically subscribe to every thread you post in. You can set it to send you an email when a post has a new reply. If you set it to "No email notification", then you'll have to log in to see new replies. When you log in, go to your User CP and you'll see a listing of all the threads you are currently subscribed to. You'll never lose another thread that you posted in.

Go to your User CP, which is the top left link in the menu above. Once there go to "Edit Options" on the left, and where it says "Default Thread Subscription Mode", you have options to automatically subscribe to every thread you post in. You can set it to send you an email when a post has a new reply. If you set it to "No email notification", then you'll have to log in to see new replies. When you log in, go to your User CP and you'll see a listing of all the threads you are currently subscribed to. You'll never lose another thread that you posted in.
ooh thanks.

Most reactions

Back