What's so special about PocketWizard?

Yeah. But i am not getting paid to tinker with micro controllers. If I were, then I could have bought a pocket wizard the first day I got my Arduino!

So yes. *I* can build a radio for less than PocketWizard can because, unlike myself THEY ARE being paid to tinker with micro controllers; they have engineers with degrees which makes their time more valuable than mine.

I mean, how much is my amateur engineering time worth, anyway? It's worth a heck of a lot less than my professional graphic design time.

Yeah. But i am not getting paid to tinker with micro controllers. If I were, then I could have bought a pocket wizard the first day I got my Arduino!

So yes. *I* can build a radio for less than PocketWizard can because, unlike myself THEY ARE being paid to tinker with micro controllers; they have engineers with degrees which makes their time more valuable than mine.

I mean, how much is my amateur engineering time worth, anyway? It's worth a heck of a lot less than my professional graphic design time.

well we won't know unless you assign yourself a worth and track your time ;) Minimum wage I think is $7.25 figuring $130 for one, that gives you around 19 hours without adding in any material costs. on your mark, get set, go!

well, when my spare time makes me $7.25/hour, i'll be sure to pick up some pocket wizards.

Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Can you make me a watermark???

Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Can you make me a watermark???

Only in his spare time @ 7.25/hour.....

being that I have a ton of spare time, i'd say that Derrel is getting one hell of a deal!

being that I have a ton of spare time, i'd say that Derrel is getting one hell of a deal!

Stretch it out to about 2 hours per letter!

Well, I do create custom fonts for every project... in lead.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back