What's that? What's that? I hear the great camera! If it's a Beagle I will be . . . . .

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Good news: your Nikon order has shipped! You can track your delivery with the information below. Thanks for shopping with Nikon and enjoy your new gear!

P.S. Don’t forget to register your new Nikon products.:aiwebs_016::aiwebs_016::aiwebs_016::aiwebs_016::aiwebs_016:

7 am its coming its coming. :1219:
7:05 am where is it?? :aufsmaul: Check tracking - Ohio.
7:10 am where is it?? :aufsmaul: Check tracking - Ohio.
7:15 am where is it?? :aufsmaul: Check tracking - Ohio.
7:20 am where is it?? :aufsmaul: Check tracking - Ohio.
For the next 4 days. :BangHead:

:345:

Congrats! I know the feeling when you're anticipation for a delivery overtakes all else. Try to forget about it for the weekend. It's going to be a nice one in New England.

Congrats! I know the feeling when you're anticipation for a delivery overtakes all else. Try to forget about it for the weekend. It's going to be a nice one in New England.

Except I am in MI. Wife will have to sign for it. :aiwebs_016:

You might be out in the pumpkin patch all weekend.

Good, use a nice bright orange one, maybe the brown truck will find you by Monday.

(Oh wait, they do have Sat. delivery now, maybe you'll only have to spend one night out there.)

Good, use a nice bright orange one, maybe the brown truck will find you by Monday.

(Oh wait, they do have Sat. delivery now, maybe you'll only have to spend one night out there.)
No, such luck. Tracking shows Tuesday. :048: Every time I check it. :02.47-tranquillity: :allteeth:

THE GREAT CAMERA ARRIVED AND I MISSED IT. :aiwebs_016: ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH. :BangHead::BangHead:

Most reactions

Back